Thursday, October 29, 2009

EnRoute Workshop a Success

I am pleased to report that we held our EnRoute Workshop in Denver on October 23-24, and by all accounts it was a success.  We were very pleased with the turnout - we had EnRoute users here from as far away as Massachusetts, California, and Texas, and as close as here in the Denver area.  We also had some users here from different parts of Canada.  It was a great group of people, and we all had fun exchanging information and ideas.  I hope that our users were energized by the workshop, and I know that our EnRoute team was energized.  We have already been exchanging ideas about how we can make the next one better. One of the things I asked for from each participant was a 'Wish List' of things they would like to see in EnRoute.  I plan to compile the list of responses and then discuss them here in the coming weeks.  I have looked through the lists and there are a lot of good ideas to consider.

Thank you to everyone who participated.  It was a lot of work, but well worth the effort.  Right now I am looking out my window at over a foot of snow on the ground.  Schools are cancelled today and flights are delayed.  I think we got lucky with the nice fall weather we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment